Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pray for my Hazelnuts?

I'm still watering and praying. I also talk to the seedlings as I water them.

I wish I'd been as smart as another Project member, who I see from a blog planted their seedlings in pots to get them through the first summer. According to the photos, some of the seedlings have leaves. So far, none of mine have leaves. Some have leafbuds, but the buds aren't opening yet. I can only hope.

Last month I watered them every other day. This month, now that hot weather is upon us, I water them every morning. I'm unwilling to photograph them yet. After my big disappointment last year, when all three seedlings died, I decided that photgraphing them too soon might jinx them.....not that I'm superstitious, but you never know...they might be embarrassed to have their pictures shown all around the world before they're fully dressed.....

Maybe I could ask for those who view this blog to pray for them?

No comments: